Our CHurch Values:
-We believe everyone has a gift and church is not the place for you to come to admire a pastor’s gift. Instead, we want to encourage everyone to actively develop and use their gift, to benefit the kingdom.
- We desire to be an asset to our communities by looking out for the needs of those in our community.
(That’s Loving Your Neighbor)
- We believe in walking out what we talk about, and That actions speak louder than words.
(That’s Faith with Works)
- We believe God wants us to care for the widows, orphans and homeless. We will be intentional about ministering to those that many ignore.
-We believe no one is perfect; We all have flaws and will stumble. From the pulpit to the pew, we all have our moments. Our goal is to grow together and support each other no matter what good or bad may come.
- We believe church needs to be simple. You should be able to apply what you learn about the Scripture in your everyday life.
(That’s Walking it Out)
- We believe in multiplying. Maintaining is not an option for the Kingdom.
(That’s The Great Commission)